We only accept clients who we are confident will have the best chance of success. If we feel that you will not qualify, we will be honest with you,
and you will not be left with false hopes or have spent money needlessly. You will have peace of mind knowing if you qualify now, or what you will
need to do to qualify in the future. Canadian Immigration laws are complex. Allow us to guide you through the process from start to finish.
We offer 3 levels of professional advice depending on your needs and your budget.
· Answering all your questions before you start
· We help you understand the different processes, the hidden traps, timelines and costs
· Consider it as a guide or roadmap to your ultimate goal
· Designed to provide a thorough review of your completed application just before you file
· We check all your forms and supporting documents
· We suggest changes, amendments and ideas to improve your application to ensure smooth and efficient processing
· Designed to look after you fully from beginning to end
· We become your legal representatives, prepare and complete all forms, compile all the documents and make comprehensive written
submissions to CIC
· We maintain continuous communication with you and CIC
As you get more information about the immigration process, you will no doubt have many more questions. You may have trouble getting all the
answers you need from government offices. When you are ready to seek more specific advice about your case, a telephone call can be the most
cost effective method of easing your mind with answers. Read our client testimonials.
Not sure if this is what you need?
We won't ask you to commit to the fee for a call unless we are sure it will be worthwhile. If you are not sure, please send us an email to very briefly
tell us about your challenge; we'll let you know if a consultation would be worthwhile.